Cross posted from the Digital Campus website:
Through our recent funding from DFID, we are looking to recruit a Digital Content Developer for Primary Healthcare to work with us on this project. A brief overview of the role:
- You will be working with our medical and technical team to create and source high quality primary healthcare training content, activities and assessment for rural health workers in their continuous professional development activities.
- You will ensure that all the training material is prepared to the highest standards of presentation, accuracy and educational value.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent organisational skills and an ability to keep to tight deadlines. Proven experience of instructional design and teaching is essential.
and the key details:
- Contract: 2 year fixed term contract
- Hours: Part-time (20 hours p.w./0.5 FTE)
- Location: Remote (home-based)
- Salary: £26,600 to £28,700 p.a. (pro-rata)
- Closing date: 13 September 2013
To apply please send a copy of your CV with a supporting statement and details of 2 references to firstname.lastname@example.org. References will not be taken up until after a job offer has been made.